- March 16, 2024 (4:00 am - 8:00 am): All southbound lanes of Route 1 Marine Corps Drive from the intersection of Route 8 and Route 1 Marine Corps Drive to the intersection of Route 6 (Adelup).
Race Rules/ Course Instructions
- Race numbers must be worn in the front of each runner and clearly visible at all times. Race numbers are not transferable and those not adhering to this rule are subject to disqualification.
- In-line skates, pets, and bicycles are prohibited on the course, as is the wearing of music listening devices. Failure to adhere to these restrictions may result in immediate disqualification.
- Runners without a race number may not cross the finish line.
- Large backpacks are not allowed on the course at the event.
- Timing chip on the back of the race number must not be removed or bent. Failure to do so will result in inaccurate or missing result time.
- You must pass over the timing mats. You may be disqualified if there is no record of you passing over the timing mats.
- Runners with strollers are allowed to participate; but as a safety precaution, we highly advise that you go towards the back of the race starting line.