Our Mission: To improve the quality of life of the people of Guam
Officially incorporated on May 2, 2006
The Pay-Less Community Foundation was established to better serve the Guam community and maximize available resources to support our non-profit agencies in becoming more effective in the delivery of services to meet our communities' needs.
The Pay-Less Community Foundation aims to improve the quality of life of the people of Guam and focuses on the following service areas:
- Health, such as corporate wellness, raising community awareness on chronic diseases, and promoting healthy lifestyles through physical activity and nutrition.
- Education, supporting local initiatives that address from early childhood education to workforce development.
- Social Services, including efforts that deal with family violence, homelessness, and other programs for families and our elderly; and on the
- Environment such as recycling and other beautification projects.
Board of Directors
- Marie Benito - President
- Rosae Calvo - Vice President
- Dr. Clare Camacho - Director
- Mark Acosta - Director