- Runners must complete the 5K or 10K distance of their choice in one single run, jog or walk from February 15, 2021-March 1, 2021.
- The last day to register is February 10
- The race will not be open to off-island participants.
- Runners under 18-years of age must obtain parental/guardian approval to participate.
- Runners must be in relatively good physical condition. Race organizers will not be held liable for any injury or accident incurred during the virtual event.
Race Course and Rules
- KTF21 is a virtual race that can be run or walked from any location, including a treadmill
- Please follow all social distancing rules and comply with all local and federal mandates.
- Suggested running route only (Course will not be secured)
- February 20-21: 5am-7am and 5pm-7pm
- February 27-28 5am-7am and 5pm-7pm
- We will have security monitoring the suggested race routes on the following dates/times to help ensure the safety of our runners.
- Runners will be responsible for tracking their 5K or 10K race times.
- Results must be submitted by March 1, 2021
- All race results are NON-OFFICIAL. Therefore, individual race times will not be published. No awards will be given based on virtual results submitted.
- Race submissions must be submitted through your personal virtual race page sent to registrants by February 14.
- Race submissions are required by each participant to ensure their eligibility for the raffle prizes.