- Runners must complete the 5K or 10K distance of their choice in one single run, jog or walk from February 15, 2021-March 1, 2021.
- The last day to register is February 10
- The race will not be open to off-island participants.
- Runners under 18-years of age must obtain parental/guardian approval to participate.
- Runners must be in relatively good physical condition. Race organizers will not be held liable for any injury or accident incurred during the virtual event.
Race Course and Rules
- KTF21 is a virtual race that can be run or walked from any location, including a treadmill
- Please follow all social distancing rules and comply with all local and federal mandates.
- Suggested running route only (Course will not be secured)
- February 20-21: 5am-7am and 5pm-7pm
- February 27-28 5am-7am and 5pm-7pm
- We will have security monitoring the suggested race routes on the following dates/times to help ensure the safety of our runners.
- Runners will be responsible for tracking their 5K or 10K race times.
- Results must be submitted by March 1, 2021
- All race results are NON-OFFICIAL. Therefore, individual race times will not be published. No awards will be given based on virtual results submitted.
- Race submissions must be submitted through your personal virtual race page sent to registrants by February 13th. Those participants who did not receive an email, may go to the following results link to search, claim and input their time:
- For more information on the Virtual Race, please visit
- Race submissions are required by each participant to ensure their eligibility for the raffle prizes.