Wednesday, January 23, 2019 & Thursday, January 24, 2019
Location & Time: TBD
- Registered runners must pick up their race packets, which include the running bib number and timing chip.
- You must have a valid ID, copy of your email confirmation and a copy of your receipt to pick up your packet
- If you do not have a valid photo ID we cannot issue you your race bib. No exceptions will be made.
- A friend or family member may pick up a participants packet only if they show a valid ID of participants and race receipt.
- We use a chip timing system. The timing chip is embedded on your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may effect your chip time.
- The Help Desk will be able to resolve any problems you have with your registration such as information correction or other issues.
- Packets will not be mailed. Packets will not be given out after Packet Pick Up.