The Pay-Less Community Foundation is proud to present the 22nd Annual Pay-Less Kick the Fat 5K Run/Walk on March 24, 2018. Kick the Fat is Guam’s largest 5K, which aims to inspire healthy living and active lifestyle across all ages and fitness levels. KTF18 is kicking up the fun, fitness, goals and health! Register by March 15, 2018 to secure your spot at the finish line.
Kick the Fat 5k RUN/WALK Highlights
- A beautiful 3 mile course with scenic ocean views
- Family fun Community Fair
- Exciting race course with fireworks and cheer squads that are kicking up the fun.
- 100% of the proceeds benefit nonprofit organizations
Kick the Fat Participants Receive
- Kick the Fat/ Run Guam finisher shirt (sizes are available in male, female, or kids)
- Run Guam Hats for the first 100 female and first 100 male finisher
- ChronoTrack timed racing
- Reusable Bag
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- Tons of raffle prizes
- $500 to the school with the largest population (participation is based on percentage of school population)