Agana Shopping Center Expo Hall (2nd floor)
Saturday, March 18, 2017
10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Registered runners must pick up their race packs, which include the running bib number, timing chip and reusable bag.
- You must have a valid ID and copy of your receipt to pick up your packet
- If you do not have a valid photo ID we cannot issue you your race bib. No exceptions will be made.
- A friend or family member may pick up a participants packet only if they show a valid id of participant and race receipt.
- We use a chip timing system. The timing chip is embedded on your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may affect your chip time.
- The Help Desk will be able to resolve any problems you have with your registration such as information correction or other issues.
- Packets will not be mailed. Packets will not be given out after Packet Pick Up