The Pay-Less Community Foundation is proud to present the 21st Annual Pay-Less Kick the Fat 5k run/walk on March 25, 2017. Kick the Fat is Guam's largest 5k, which aims to inspire healthy living and active lifestyle across all ages and fitness levels. KTF17 is kicking up the fun, fitness, goals, and health. Register by March 16, 2017 to secure your spot at the finish line.
Kick the Fat 5k RUN/WALK Highlights
- A beautiful 3 mile course with scenic ocean views
- Family fun Community Fair
- Exciting race course with fireworks and cheer squads that are kicking up the fun.
- 100% of the proceeds benefit nonprofit organizations
Kick the Fat Participants Receive
- Kick the Fat/ Run Guam finisher shirt (sizes are available in male, female, or kids)
- ChronoTrack timed racing
- Race Packet
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- Grand Prize: Chance to win 2 roundtrip tickets to any U.S. destination or 4 roundtrip tickets to Japan or Manila, courtesy of Delta Airlines.
- Tons of raffle prizes
- $500 to the school with the largest population (participation is based on percentage of school population)